So I'm pretty much finished the first major installment of Witch's Quarry chapters 1-6 and 177 pages. whee.
The second book script needs a lot of work, and I have a few short character prequel stories fleshed out that I'd like to do while I work on refining book 2.
Since I try not to be biased with my characters, I'm curious to see if you have any preference to which character's story is explored a bit. These are all prequel tales, and are neither necessary to the current story, neither do they spoil things in the current plot. They just would grant a bit of insight. Please vote!!
and if you haven't read Witch's Quarry, it's updated daily at
- Listening to: video game remix
- Reading: schedules and scripts
- Watching: my computer burn into my retinas
- Playing: games kill my productivity...must resist
- Eating: noodle soup
- Drinking: hazelnut coffee...out of blendy D;
Voted! That's a pretty sweet idea! Can't wait to see the one you decide on! ^^